Elektra sistem d.o.o. signed Sales Representative Agreement with a Dunlop Conveyor Belting Europe in 2001.
Dunlop Conveyor Belting is part of the Fenner Dunlop Worldwide Group, the world’s leading conveyor belt manufacturer. Established in 1921, Dunlop Conveyor Belting in Europe is based in the Netherlands and specialises in the manufacture of high performance rubber multi-ply and steel cord belting.
There are a great many reasons for choosing to use Dunlop Conveyor Belting. To meet the ever-increasing demands for safety, quality, productivity and cost effectiveness, Dunlop Conveyor Belting has developed the most comprehensive range of conveyor belts and specialist products available in the market place. Our products have been designed to meet the specific needs of a wide range of commercial and industrial markets throughout the world and are widely recognised as the industry benchmark for quality and reliability.
All Dunlop belts are:
- Exclusively manufactured in The Netherlands and are widely recognised as being the world standard for quality, safety, performance and durability.
- Guaranteed for 24 months against premature failure caused by faulty materials or workmanship.
- Produced using rubber compounds designed to provide an extended operational lifetime of up to 50% or more longer than other manufacturers.
- Specifically engineered to operate in the most demanding conditions and handle the most aggressive materials imaginable.
- Manufactured using only the very best materials available, Dunlop belts are designed to require only minimal maintenance using the principle “fit and forget’.
- Fully ozone resistant according to EN/ISO 1431.
- Anti-static according to EN/ISO 284 and can be used in ATEX regulated areas.
- Safe to handle - compliant with REACH regulations (the European regulations controlling the use of hazardous chemicals used in the manufacture of the rubber).
|Dunlop Conveyor Belting|